What is Itineris?
Itineris Early College High School is an independent Utah public charter high school that maintains a unique partnership with Salt Lake Community College. At Itineris, students will have the opportunity to:
- Complete college level courses through SLCC’S concurrent enrollment and participate in early enrollment programs.
- Earn an associate’s degree or a letter of completion while also completing high school graduation requirements.
- Maintain a scholastic focus on science and mathematics that prepare students for college and career readiness.
- Improve academic scores on standardized exams.
Smaller Class Room Sizes, Higher Test Score Averages
- US News Week & World Report – 100 Best High Schools In America
- Utah State Board Of Education – Grade A
- 100 Best W!SE High Schools in America
- Niche – #1 School In Utah
Prepare Your Student’s For An Early College Education
- Earn college credit up to an associates degree upon graduation
- Receive hands on college entrance exam preparation
- Benefit from individualized learning and access to college academic advising
What Makes Us Unique?
- Early College Model
- Small Learning Community
- Cohort Learning Groups
- Personalized & Caring Environment
The numbers don’t lie. See why Itinieris is regarded as one of the best high schools in the country.
- Students receiving over $3.4 million in collegiate scholarships
Over $3.4 million in scholarships
- National Average: 21
- State Average: 20.3
- Itineris School Average: 23.5
Performance Ranking in State
- Language Arts #6
- Mathematics #7
- Science #5
Applications accepted Dec. 1 through the last Friday in February at 4:00 P.M. with rolling admission. Any applications received after this window will be placed on our wait list.
Admissions and the Application Process
Attend Information Event (Optional)
Complete & Submit Student Application
Provide transcripts for all accredited high school course work completed to date.
Apply to SLCC and participate in Salt Lake Community College Entrance exam.